Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh, way too early...

After yesterday, I just want to die! So much freakin work! You saw what I went through in the first half of my day. After I got to my dad's, my sister made dinner while I ran to the store for cheese and coffee(not for dinner, of course), and I ended up running into an old coworker and we talked for 45 min(not why I want to die, hang on!), and by the time I got home, she had dinner almost done, just chopping veggies for the chicken tacos. They were fantastic! Good job, sis! Went to put the food away and no zipper baggies... great. No plastic wrap, either, only foil and I won't put chopped veggies or the uncooked chicken in that. Gross. So my sister runs back to the store for baggies. She was gone 45 min, too. Not sure why. So I figured she cooked, I'll clean. Not sure who got the better end of that bargain...

The kitchen wasn't really that bad as all things go, but after all the cleaning I did before going to my dad's, it was enough. I was exhausted before I got there and after dishes and getting food put away, all I wanted to do was sit! But anytime I sat, I could feel all the tension in my middle and lower back, and lemme tell you, it hurt. And then standing back up... it was work. Dear, oh dear...

Now, it's a little after 7. I've been up since 5:30 am and I didn't get to bed until a little after midnight. I had so much trouble getting to sleep last night because of my back, and getting out of bed was just painful(not just because of lack of sleep). Today is another dual babysitting day where I end up babysitting all the kids.

I think it's gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment