Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Step at a Time...

There's no need to rush/It's like learning to fly/Or falling in love...

That's how I want to live. And that is why I've started this blog. This blog is to chronicle my baby steps, my journey through life.

My goal with this blog is not to get viewers, followers, or comments. To be frank, I don't care if this is never viewed because more or less, this is just for me. Would I love if I had followers? Absolutely. But that is not what is necessary. This is my outlet and a way for me to remember those moments that touched me, whether good or bad.

So to anyone who does decide to follow, thank you. If I don't follow you already, I will. But I have to let you know, and may this be a warning for everyone: If my blog is offensive to anyone, you are more than welcome to leave and never read me again. As I said before, this is for me, not you. I'm not gonna go out of my way just to make you happy. I've done that too long... but that is another blog.

So I'm just gonna take it one step at a time, and this is step one...

No comments:

Post a Comment